Chicken and Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) bags frozen broccoli and carrots
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (optional)
- 1 pound cubed processed cheese food
step 1: Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente.
step 2: In a large bowl, mix together cooked spaghetti, chopped chicken, cream of mushroom soup, canned mushrooms, onion, broccoli and carrots, and diced tomatoes. Pour mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole dish. Place cubed processed cheese food on top of dish.
step 3: Bake in a preheated 350 degree F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.