Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 3 green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ⅔ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds (optional)
step 1: In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, green onions, bell pepper, olives and cucumber.
step 3: Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Chill for 2 hours before serving; sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired.