Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry Recipe
- 3 cups water, divided
- 5 teaspoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules, divided
- 2 cups instant long grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cups assorted cut-up vegetables (such as red bell pepper, carrots, celery and green onion)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
step 1: In medium saucepan, bring 2 cups water and 3 teaspoons bouillon to a boil. Add rice to water and prepare as package directs.
step 2: Meanwhile, in large skillet or wok over high heat, heat 1 tablespoon oil. Add chicken and stir-fry until no longer pink; remove and set aside. Add remaining oil to skillet. Add vegetables and stir-fry 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return chicken to skillet or wok.
step 3: In bowl, combine remaining water, bouillon, cornstarch, garlic powder and ginger; pour over chicken and vegetables. Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. Serve over rice.