Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce with Linguine Recipe
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Linguine
- 1 (23.5 ounce) package BUITONI® Family Size Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
step 1: COOK, rinse and drain linguine according to package directions. Keep warm.
step 2: HEAT olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken.
step 3: COOK for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Pour sauce into same skillet.
step 4: COOK until heated through (do not boil). Add cream and chicken; stir well.
step 5: COOK, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
step 6: TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and chopped fresh parsley, if desired.