Chicken or Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 ½ teaspoons vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3 cups shredded American cheese
- 4 cups cooked and cubed chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: Cook spaghetti according to package directions, add oil and salt to cooking water. Drain.
step 3: In large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Add soup, broth, seasoned salt and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Cook and stir until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Add spaghetti and chicken or turkey. Mix well. Transfer to 2-quart baking dish. Cover with foil.
step 4: Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
step 5: Remove foil. Sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 cups. cheese. Continue baking 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with parsley and bell pepper.