Chicken with Lemon-Caper Sauce II Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup extra-dry vermouth
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
step 1: Sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper evenly over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Remove from skillet. Set aside; keep warm.
step 2: Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, vermouth, lemon juice, and capers to skillet, scraping skillet to loosen browned bits. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 2 minutes). Stir in parsley. Spoon sauce over chicken.