Chicken with Tomato, Orange and Rosemary Couscous Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc or water
- 1 cup zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh or dried rosemary
- 1 (5.8 ounce) package NEAR EAST® Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous mix
- 3/4 cup peeled, seeded and chopped orange
step 1: Season chicken to taste with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside.
step 2: Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine wine, 1 cup water, zucchini, tomatoes and rosemary, Bring to a boil over high heat.
step 3: Stir in couscous and contents of Spice Sack. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 5 minutes.
step 4: Fluff lightly with a fork. Stir in chopped orange and serve with chicken.