Chile 'n' Cheese Spirals Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup SARGENTO® ChefStyle Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can ORTEGA® Diced Green Chiles
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 4 (8 inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- ORTEGA® Thick & Chunky Salsa
step 1: COMBINE cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chiles, green onions, bell pepper and olives in medium bowl.
step 2: SPREAD 1/2 cup cheese mixture over each tortilla; roll up. Wrap each roll in plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour.
step 3: REMOVE plastic wrap; slice each roll into six 3/4-inch pieces. Serve with salsa for dipping.