Chile Chicken with Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 2 teaspoons ground ancho chile pepper
- 4 Tyson® Fresh Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno chile
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine ancho chile and 1/2 teaspoon salt in cup. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels; rub spices onto chicken. Wash hands.
step 2: Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add chicken and cook over medium-high heat until browned, 2 minutes per side. Transfer chicken in skillet to oven; bake 15 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced or temperature on instant-read thermometer reaches 170 degrees F.
step 3: Meanwhile, combine pineapple, onion, cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno, and pinch of salt in bowl. Serve chicken with salsa. (Refrigerate leftovers.)