Chili Brie in Sourdough Recipe
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 (1 pound) loaf round sourdough bread
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel Brie cheese
step 1: Combine spices and sugar; set aside. Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the Brie.
step 2: Spread butter in bread; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of spice mixture. With knife, make 2-inch cuts around edge of bread at 1-inch intervals.
step 3: Remove rind from Brie and place in bread. Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice. Replace top of bread. Bake on baking sheet in 350 degrees F oven 20-30 minutes. To serve, remove bread top and break into bite size pieces. Dip bread pieces in hot Brie.