Chili IV Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup cola-flavored carbonated beverage
step 1: In a deep skillet or large saucepan, cook beef with oil and salt over medium heat until brown.
step 2: Meanwhile, puree French onion soup in a blender until smooth.
step 3: Drain meat. Stir pureed soup into meat, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
step 4: Stir in chili powder, cumin, pepper, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and beans until well combined. Stir in cocoa and cola. Heat through and serve.