Chilled Lemonade Dessert Recipe
- 1 ½ cups boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: In a small bowl, combine boiling water with lemon gelatin, stirring until dissolved.
step 2: In a separate bowl, beat cheese, lemonade concentrate and lemon zest until well combined. Stir in gelatin. Chill until thickened, but not set.
step 3: Oil a 6-cup mold. Fold whipped topping into thickened gelatin mixture and pour into prepared mold. Chill until firm, then unmold on a serving platter.