Chloe's Quick Fruit Salad Recipe
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled, sectioned, and cut into bite-size
- 1/2 cup seedless grapes
- 1 nectarine, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 6 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
step 1: In a mixing bowl, combine the apple, orange, grapes and nectarine. If using a passion fruit, spoon out the flesh and chop.
step 2: Pour enough fresh juice to coat and prevent oxidation. Toss and refrigerate.
step 3: Serve with dollop of low-fat yogurt.