Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter (no substitutes), softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- graham crackers
step 1: In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
step 2: Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
step 3: Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans. Serve with graham crackers.