Chocolate Chocolate Raisin Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate-covered raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
step 3: BAKE in preheated 350 degree F. oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.