Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan Recipe
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 (1 ounce) packets NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Choco Bake Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE sugar and water in medium saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes or until dissolved. Increase heat to medium-high; boil, without stirring, for about 15 minutes or until caramel colored. Quickly pour over bottom and sides of 12 six-ounce custard cups (if syrup hardens, soften over low heat).
step 3: PLACE evaporated milk, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, butter, Choco Bake, eggs and vanilla extract in blender container; cover. Blend well. Pour mixture into prepared custard cups. Arrange in one or two large pans; fill pans with hot water to 1-inch depth, creating a waterbath.
step 4: BAKE for 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan(s) on wire rack(s) for 20 minutes. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Run knife around rims; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dishes.