Chocolate Crunch Pie Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 1 ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
step 1: In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Allow to set up 5 minutes, then fold in whipped topping. Gently stir in 1 cup of the crushed cookies and the chocolate chips. Spoon into crust. Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
step 2: Freeze overnight for best results. Remove pie from freezer 15 minutes before serving.