Chocolate Delight Recipe
- 2 (8 or 9 inch) baked round chocolate cake layers, cooled
- 1 cup coffee-flavored liqueur
- 2 (5.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk, or as needed
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered toffee bars, chopped
- 2 (12 ounce) containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
step 1: Cut chocolate cake into large squares and place on a baking sheet or large baking dish (see Cook's Note). Pour coffee-flavored liqueur over cake and set aside. Prepare chocolate pudding with milk according to package directions.
step 2: In large trifle bowl or other glass bowl, crumble half of liqueur-moistened cake. Top cake with half of chocolate pudding, half of crumbled candy bars, and one container of whipped topping. Repeat with remaining cake, pudding, candy bars, and Cool Whip(R). Shave chocolate with a vegetable peeler for garnish; sprinkle over top of dessert. Keep refrigerated until serving.