Chocolate Kiss Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
- 20 milk chocolate candy kisses, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
step 1: Melt the chocolate with the whipping cream. Stir until smooth, and spread evenly over the bottom of the pie shell. Refrigerate until ready to fill; chocolate should be firm before filling.
step 2: Put the dry pudding mix and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan. Over low heat, gradually stir in the milk using a wire whisk. Stir constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil. Cool for 15 minutes, stirring often. Pour peanut butter filling into crust. Chill several hours.
step 3: Top with whipped topping and chopped peanuts if desired.