Chocolate Layered Pie Recipe
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- ⅔ cup milk
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
step 1: Mix together pecans, melted butter, and flour. Pat into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until lightly browned. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool.
step 2: In a mixing bowl, blend 1 cup whipped topping, cream cheese, and confectioners sugar until creamy. Spread into cooled crust.
step 3: Whisk together pudding mix and milk. Spread evenly over cheese layer, and the spread remaining whipped topping on top. Chill 1 1/2 to 2 hours.