Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
step 3: BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.