Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie I Recipe
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup heavy whipping cream
step 1: Melt 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate, and cool to room temperature. Beat the eggs with 3/4 cup butter or margarine, chocolate and confectioners' sugar for a FULL 5 minutes. Mixture will be thick and smooth.
step 2: In a separate bowl, beat the peanut butter, 1/4 cup butter, and cream.
step 3: Spoon chocolate filling into crust. Swirl peanut butter filling into chocolate filling.
step 4: Drizzle remaining 2 oz of melted chocolate on top of pie. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and serve.