Chocolate Raisin Caramel Squares Recipe
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
step 2: COMBINE 2 cups flour, oats, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add butter; stir until all ingredients are moistened. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
step 3: BAKE in preheated 350 degree F. oven for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with chocolate-covered raisins and nuts. Combine caramel topping and remaining 1/3 cup flour in small bowl; drizzle over base. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
step 4: BAKE at 350 degree F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.