Chocolate Raisin Fudge Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 (10 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate-Covered Raisins, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
step 1: LINE an 8 inch square baking pan with foil.
step 2: COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
step 3: STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into foil-lined 8-inch-square baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with remaining chocolate-covered raisins, pressing in slightly. Chill for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.