Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) KEEBLER® READY CRUST® Chocolate Pie Crust
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Chocolate Glaze
- 2 (1 ounce) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat cream cheese until fluffy with mixer. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well.
step 2: Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust. Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
step 3: In small saucepan over low heat, melt semisweet baking chocolate with whipping cream. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth. Remove from heat. Top cheesecake with chocolate glaze; chill. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftovers.