Chocolate Ribbon Pie Recipe
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
step 1: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon milk. Beat until smooth. Gently fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spread on the bottom of crust.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine chocolate pudding mix with 2 cups milk. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes (mixture will be thick.) Spread over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.