Chocolate Toffee Cream Pie Recipe
- 1 (6 ounce) READY CRUST® Chocolate Pie Crust
- 4 (1.5 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bars, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate covered toffee bits, divided
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping
step 1: Place chocolate in a small bowl, set aside. Microwave 1/2 cup cream for 1-1/2 minutes on High (100%). Pour hot cream over chocolate, let stand 5 minutes, then stir until smooth.
step 2: Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. Add remaining cream and gently beat in chocolate mixture.
step 3: Fold in 1/2 cup of chocolate covered toffee bits. Pour the filling into crust. Spread 2 cups whipped topping over filling, top with remaining toffee bits, and place in refrigerator.