Chocolate Truffle Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups butter (no substitutions), softened
- 2 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
step 1: In a large mixing bowl, cream butter, sugar and cocoa until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream and vanilla. Add flour; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
step 2: Shape into 1-in. balls; dip in chocolate sprinkles. Place, sprinkled side up, 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
step 3: Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes or until set. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.