Chocolate Yummies Recipe
- 3 cups KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® Cereal
- 7 graham crackers, whole pieces
- 2 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
step 1: Coat 13x9x2-inch microwave safe dish with cooking spray. Place 6 whole pieces graham crackers in single layer in bottom. Cut remaining piece to fit in bottom. Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over crackers.
step 2: Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until marshmallows are puffy. Remove from microwave and cool completely.
step 3: In 2-quart microwave safe mixing bowl, combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and margarine. Microwave at HIGH about 1 1/2 minutes or until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Add KELLOGG'S(R) RICE KRISPIES(R)cereal, mixing until combined. Spread evenly over marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Cut and store in airtight container in refrigerator.