Chocolaty Peanutty Pie Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅔ cup chopped peanuts
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 ½ cups skim milk
- ⅔ cup peanuts
- ¼ cup grated semisweet chocolate
step 1: Mix together graham cracker crumbs, chopped peanuts, and melted butter or margarine. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
step 2: Mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar until creamy. Fold in half of the nondairy whipped topping.
step 3: In another bowl, combine pudding mixes with the skim milk.
step 4: Spread the peanut butter mixture over the cooled crust. Spoon pudding over peanut butter layer, and spread remainder of the cool whip over pudding. Sprinkle with cocktail peanuts, and grated chocolate. Refrigerate overnight.