- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 (2 ounce) packages liquid unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheet.
step 2: Cream butter, sugar and pre-melted chocolate. Stir in eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Sprinkle baking soda over mixture. Slowly blend in the flour. Fold in the white chocolate, semi-sweet and milk chocolate chips.
step 3: Drop the dough by tablespoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet (or parchment paper) about 1 inch apart.
step 4: Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Be careful not to overbake! Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, then place them on a wire rack to finish cooling.