Christmas Punch Recipe
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with juice
- 1 fluid ounce triple sec liqueur
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle light rum
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 liter carbonated water
step 1: In a punch bowl, combine sugar, orange juice, and lemon juice. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add cherries, triple sec, light rum, orange slices, lemon slices, and pineapple chunks. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
step 2: Pour in carbonated water, and add ice just before serving.