Chunky Western Guacamole Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Tortilla chips
step 1: Mash avocados with lemon juice in large mixing bowl. Stir in chilies, tomato, soy sauce, onion, garlic and red pepper.
step 2: Cover and refrigerate several hours for flavors to blend.
step 3: Turn out into serving bowl and serve with chips.