Cincinnati Chili II Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
step 1: In a 4 quart saucepan over medium heat, cook ground beef, green pepper, onion, chili powder and garlic, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender. Drain fat off of beef/vegetable mixture.
step 2: Add undrained kidney beans, tomato soup, vinegar and cinnamon to soup, and bring to a boil. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Heat through.
step 3: Serve with sprinkled cheese on top.