Cinnamon Bran Muffins Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups bran flakes cereal
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (10 ounce) package cinnamon chips
step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
step 2: In a large bowl, combine bran flakes, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Stir in buttermilk, butter, and vanilla. Fold in cinnamon chips. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin cups.
step 3: Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.