Cinnamon Bun Breakfast Focaccia Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package hot roll mix
- 1/4 cup Equal® Spoonful*
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup very hot tap water
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Equal® Spoonful**
- 5 tablespoons unsalted stick butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup reduced-fat granola cereal
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons Equal® Spoonful***
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
step 1: Combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, 1/4 cup Equal(r) and 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Stir in hot water, egg and 3 tablespoons melted butter. Mix until a soft dough forms. Turn out onto lightly floured surface and knead in cranberries. Continue to knead until dough is smooth and elastic, about 3 minutes. Shape into a ball. Cover with a bowl and let rest 5 minutes.
step 2: Spray a 15x10-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Press dough evenly into pan. Combine 1/4 cup Equal(r), remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Spread over surface of dough. Sprinkle with granola, pressing lightly into dough. Cover with waxed paper and let rise until puffy, about 25 minutes.
step 3: Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 5 minutes. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, 2 tablespoons Equal(r), vanilla and enough milk to form a spreading consistency. Drizzle cream cheese mixture over warm focaccia. Serve warm or at room temperature.