Cinnamon Chip Apple Cookies Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (10 ounce) package HERSHEY®'S Cinnamon Chips
- 1 cup apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup raisins
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
step 2: Beat butter, brown sugar, egg, apple juice and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture; beat until blended. Stir in oats. Add cinnamon chips, apple and raisins; stir until blended. Drop by teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.