Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
step 1: COMBINE sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk. Stir in morsels and egg yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
step 2: POUR chocolate mixture into dessert cups. Chill for at least 1 hour; sprinkle with coconut.