Cinnamon Pancakes in a Jar Recipe
- Dry Mix Ingredients
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- To Make Batter Combine 1 1/3 Cups Dry Mix With the Following:
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
step 1: In a quart jar, combine all ingredients in layers, placing flour on bottom, then cinnamon in middle and other ingredients on top. Place seal on jar. Store in a cool, dry place up to 6 months.
step 2: To make Batter for Cinnamon Pancakes: In a medium bowl, combine milk, egg, vegetable oil. Whisk in 1 1/3 cups prepared Dry Pancake Mix until moistened but still lumpy.
step 3: Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.