Cinnamon Pie Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 (10 inch) unbaked pie crust
step 1: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
step 2: In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt. Add the beaten egg, butter, and vanilla. Mix well and add the milk.
step 3: Pour mixture into an unbaked 10 inch pie crust (glass pie plate is best).
step 4: Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake for an additional 45 minutes. Let cool and serve. Refrigerate any leftovers.