Cinnamon Rice with Apples Recipe
- 3/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
step 1: In a saucepan, combine rice, apple juice, chopped apple, and raisins. Season with cinnamon and salt. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cover for about 17 minutes. Lift lid, and see if rice is moist enough for your taste; if not, cook another couple minutes.
step 2: Mix in fresh parsley. Serve immediately.