Citrus Barbecued Pork Chops Recipe
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick (about 2 lb.)
step 1: Place all ingredients except chops in saucepan. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Place chops on greased grill over medium coals; brush generously with barbecue sauce mixture. Cover.
step 2: Grill 15 minutes. Turn; brush with barbecue sauce mixture. Continue grilling, covered, 10 to 15 minutes or until chops are cooked through.