Citrus Ceviche Recipe
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh sea bass fillets, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
step 1: In a medium non-reactive bowl combine the lemon juice, lime juice, ginger and olive oil. Add the bass and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for about 2 hours. The flesh of the fish should be white and opaque.
step 2: Add the cilantro, onion and avocado. Season to taste with salt and pepper, toss and serve with hard cooked egg wedges.