Classic Garden Couscous Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chicken breast, skinless, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white cooking wine
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package NEAR EAST® Couscous Parmesan Mix
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
step 1: In large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook chicken and garlic for 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink inside.
step 2: Stir in water, cooking wine and contents of spice sack; bring to a boil.
step 3: Stir in Near East couscous and broccoli; cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in cheese and tomatoes right before serving.