Classic Greek Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Greek Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce (or 8 cups mixed salad greens)
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata or black pitted olives, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 medium red onion, cut into rings
step 1: Blend together Greek seasoning, lemon juice, vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Gently stir in cheese. Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer.
step 2: Meanwhile, wash, dry and tear lettuce or salad greens into bite-size pieces. Place lettuce and vegetables in a large bowl. Just before serving, stir dressing; pour over salad. Toss to coat. Garnish with onion slices and extra feta cheese, if desired.