Classic Moo Shu Catfish Wraps Recipe
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil, divided
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 3 cups packaged shredded cabbage with carrots (coleslaw mix)
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, divided
step 1: Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350 degrees F oven for 8 to 10 minutes to soften.
step 2: Meanwhile, prepare filling. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in nonstick skillet over medium high heat until hot. Cook U.S. farm-raised catfish strips, stirring occasionally until opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in cabbage; cook covered about 4 minutes or until cabbage is crisp tender. Stir in 1/4 cup hoisin sauce and 1 teaspoon of remaining sesame oil. Cook and stir until heated through.
step 3: Spoon about 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla just below center. Fold bottom edge up and over filling. Fold opposite sides in, just until they meet. Roll up from bottom. Pass along remaining hoisin sauce.