Classic Pizza Margharita Recipe
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust or Italian bread shell
- 1/3 cup BUITONI® Refrigerated Pesto with Basil
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
step 1: PREHEAT oven to 450 degrees F. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
step 2: SPREAD pesto over pizza crust. Arrange tomatoes over pesto. Sprinkle with cheese and crushed red pepper.
step 3: BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges.