Cobb Salad Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1 (10 ounce) package Tyson® Frozen, Fully Cooked, Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups bacon bits
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup reduced fat ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup prepared guacamole
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
step 1: PREP: Prepare chicken according to package directions. Combine lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, cheese and dressing. For each roll-up, heat one tortilla in microwave 20 seconds. Spread a line of guacamole down center of tortilla; place 2 cooked chicken tenders on tortilla; top with one-fourth of salad mix. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up into cylinder shape.
step 2: SERVE: Serve with tortilla chips and salsa, if desired.
step 3: CHILL: Refrigerate leftovers immediately.