Cocoa-Coconut Oatmeal Nests Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY®'S Cocoa or HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup MOUNDS® Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 1/2 cups rolled or quick cooking oats
- HERSHEY®'S Candy-Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs (optional)
step 1: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
step 2: Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended; beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in coconut and oats; drop by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
step 3: Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Press chocolate egg onto center of each cookie, if desired. Cool completely.