Coconut Chocolate Candy Bar Cheesecake Recipe
- COCONUT CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRUST:
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup MOUNDS® Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 tablespoon HERSHEY®'S Dutch Processed Cocoa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups HERSHEY®'S MINI CHIPS™ Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup MOUNDS® Sweetened Coconut Flakes, toasted (see note)
step 1: Prepare COCONUT CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRUST: Heat oven to 350 F. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup coconut, cocoa and 1 tablespoon sugar. Add melted butter; blend well. Press mixture onto and 1/2 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool.
step 2: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating until well blended. Blend in maple syrup; stir in mini chocolate chips. Pour into prepared crust.
step 3: Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Immediately loosen cake from sides of pan with knife or metal spatula. Cool to room temperature.
step 4: Place remaining 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips and heavy cream in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesecake. Sprinkle topping with coconut. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours. Remove side of pan; garnish as desired. Refrigerate leftover cheesecake.